[Ads-l] "Ms." interdatings (1921-22)

Thu Dec 17 17:41:55 UTC 2015

Ben: Here is a link to a slightly earlier interdating.

Date: July 25, 1921
Newspaper: Boston Post
Newspaper Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Article: The Observant Citizen
Quote Page 10

http://www.newspapers.com/image/74572305/?terms=%22prefix%22

The Boston newspaper points to an earlier source.

[Acknowledgment info]
The following clever solution of the problem appears in a publication
entitled "We Are Here," edited by Leo Burnett, advertising manager of
the La Fayette Motors:
[End acknowledgement]

Garson