[Ads-l] "schlong", the verb -- not in OED

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 22 23:15:05 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 3:44 PM, Dan Goncharoff <thegonch at gmail.com> wrote:

> English is often considered safer for obscenities.

Back in the '60's, I was in a _Weinstube_ in Heilbronn, Germany. A patron,
having received his change, put it into his pocket and the last thread
broke. As the change cascaded down his leg and all over the floor, he
stamped his foot and exclaimed, "God damn! Son of a bitch!"
Or as close as he could get to it through his Swabian accent.
--
-Wilson
-----