[Ads-l] "on-court gags =?Windows-1252?Q?=97_?=or reams, as the players called them " (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Wed Dec 30 15:34:23 UTC 2015

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Also, ream (v) = to cornhole, to anally rape.  Perhaps Jonathan's definition is an extension?  Or the other way 'round?