[Ads-l] Loss of the English dative "home"?

Paul A Johnston, Jr. paul.johnston at WMICH.EDU
Mon Feb 9 06:00:23 UTC 2015

Sounds fine to me, too; not natively, but here in Kalamazoo.  I always took this as a loan translation from either German "zu hause" or Dutch "thuis".  You get "i'm sittin here to the office", too, in this area.
Paul Johnston