[Ads-l] Restricted access to "Stars and Stripes" and "The buck stops here"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 10 16:34:14 UTC 2015

> perhaps office supply or novelty shops came up with these signs.

That has long been my conjecture - based on my possibly erroneous
interpretation of the sign mentioned in the magazine, but I haven't found
any evidence to support it.

Was Truman's sign custom-made?

JL