[Ads-l] Restricted access to "Stars and Stripes" and "The buck stops here" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Tue Feb 10 18:24:36 UTC 2015

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Anyone in the military whose authority is such that the buck would stop with them likely has some sort of wood shop under their command (particularly in QM corps).  I can easily image that one general visits another, sees a sign, and off-handedly mentions in the presence of his aide-de-camp "I gotta get me one of those".  Said dog robber, sucking up to rank, runs over to the NCO at the shop and says "I need one yesterday."  Poof, new custom sign.