[Ads-l] New to me: "foistware, crapware, drive-by install"

Fri Feb 27 06:41:25 UTC 2015

This is an interesting extension of drive-by. Here is a video clip in
which Robin Williams's character claims Pierce Brosnan's character was
hit by a run-by fruiting in the movie "Mrs. Doubtfire" (1993):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U4_zonfvW0

I've always assumed that's also an extension of "drive-by."

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/home