[Ads-l] fewofa

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 4 16:59:47 UTC 2015

The inept "correction" in CNN's transcript suggests that the editor could
not comprehend the standard syntax of "in so few words."

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1501/02/cnr.03.html

"[Mario Cuomo] worked on books on Abraham Lincoln and was amazed that
Lincoln could say so much in the Gettysburg address or emancipation
proclamation and so few words."

JL