[Ads-l] proportionately = 'disproportionately' (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Tue Jan 13 16:38:21 UTC 2015

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

It could be read to mean that the head was proportionately shaped, just small.  That is, the various characteristics of the head were all properly sized relative to each other, not to the rest of the body.

I agree that the sentence is awkwardly worded.  I'd also suggest that it is wrong -- that the size of the turiasaurus's head, compared to anything, is similarly sized to other large comparable sauropods (apatosaurus, diplodocus, etc.)