[Ads-l] You Only Live Once - YOLO

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 15 14:07:59 UTC 2015

I like the hats, being from Danbury, Conn., where the term "mad as a hatter came from".   It used to be the hat capital of the country.  No hat factories are left, now.   I think these hats were called "fedoras".   They went out of style, especially after JFK didn't wear hats.

Tom Zurinskas,  Originally SWConn 20 yrs,  college Tenn 3,  work NJ  33,  now FL 12.The need for truespel phonetics - http://justpaste.it/truespelnow