[Ads-l] Is "deflate-gate" becoming ...

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Jan 23 20:15:37 UTC 2015

"PSI: New England"?

 From Boston Magazine's blog on January 21, by Eric Randall:

"It's a
<https://twitter.com/search?q=PSI%3A%20New%20England&src=typd>pun
we've seen made way more than once since the Deflategate controversy
began, but let's just come out and say it: If they aired 'PSI: New
England' on CBS Thursdays at 10 p.m., we'd watch. Think about it.
This has all the elements of a good crime procedural centering on an
NFL scandal of the week."

The link is to Twitter.  (Can its messages be sorted chronologically?)

Since Tom Brady has now denied *he* deflated, and says that "he asked
team equipment workers, who denied any wrongdoing" (quoting the
Boston Globe), then the perpetrator must have acted via psi psychokinesis.

Joel