[Ads-l] I want to coin "blizzicane"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Jan 28 16:53:15 UTC 2015

My self-addressed certified return email is stamped Tue, 27 Jan 2015
12:06:50 -0500 [that is, EST] by ADS-L.  What is the time of your
friend's FB posting, Amy?  And Jon still has not documented his
alleged antecedent use!

There were no Ghits for "blizzicane" when I posted; there are now
about 2,460.  It's already in UrbanDictionary ... incorrectly:  "The
combination of too much snow, wind, and rain all mixed
together."  This leaves out low visibility for a blizzard and a
hurricane is more than rain.

I am now being reviewed by my peers for my proposed UrbanDictionary definition.

JorEl