[Ads-l] Not in Google:

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 1 05:44:41 UTC 2015

"That must be your asshole talking, because your mouth knows better."

"Get five yards back / And take a running start / And kiss my ass / Until
you reach my heart."

"You'll get your head shook, your money took, and your name put in the
undertaker's book."

"That smells like ten gallons of get-back."

"You ain't as bad as you smell."

"You ain't bad, you just smell bad."

As it happens, the second version *is* in Google:

First Blood - Page 150
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=059561485X
Johnny Russell - 2009 - ‎Preview
“_You ain't bad, you just smell bad,_” Neon replied.

Youneverknow.

The expression dates from the Creation. The pun on "Rambo - First Blood
[Brother]"/"Rambo - First [Young] Blood" implied in the book title dates
from the movie title, of course.

--
-Wilson
-----