[Ads-l] How do people turn clich=?UTF-8?Q?=C3=A9s_?=bottomside upward?!

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 10 18:41:04 UTC 2015

I had the same thought, the idea being that the Koch brothers are
lining the pockets of the Justices, or at least have their hands in
said pockets.

Similar inversions (though they seem pretty rare online):

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2011/06/opensecrets-blogs-politiquizz-6-13-2011/
"Which Industries Are in the Pockets of Both Rand and Ron Paul?"

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/California-Court-Ruling-Medical-Marijuana-Local-Ban-206293491.html#comments
"YOU KNOW 'BIG CIGARETTE COMPANIES' ARE IN THE POCKETS OF MOST OF OUR
POLITICIANS."

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/chesapeake-council-votes-down-plan-cut-proffers
"I concur with many of you that developers are in the pockets of city
council members."