[Ads-l] Who Is Anyone?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 18 14:02:01 UTC 2015

I'd just write in the company name and let the form-makers figure it out?

Especially if there's no actual human being to be named. What else can you
do except give incomplete information?

Of course, I'm not a lawyer, and the very fact of your asking suggests
possible complications and implications far beyond those of mortal men.

JL