[Ads-l] Q: Problem with on-line OED?

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Sun Jul 26 15:49:47 UTC 2015

I am having a problem with searches in the on-line OED, and wonder if anyone else finds the same behavior.  If an Advanced Search returns more than one result, when selecting one of the results I get "An error has occurred in the application. Please contact support. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

An instance:  Advanced Search in Quotation Text for "realisation*" (wondering how many instances there are of this spelling).  Jump to alphabetic point "reali"  Select any of the results.

This error does NOT happen if I do NOT "jump to alphabetic point".  I can select  specific items.

Joel