[Ads-l] "Watching down at/on" (someone)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 31 03:30:42 UTC 2015

in place of "looking down at/on" (someone).

On Facebook, God is said to be "watching down on us" and a reality-TV
narrator speaks of "loving parents seated at the hospital bedside of their
son, watching down at their dying child."

"I miss you but I know your watching down [from heaven] on me is on
Facebook."

"my gpa [sic] who is watching down [from heaven] on me."

"I know Ms V is watching down [from heaven] on me."

There are so many movie/video titles beginning with "Down On/At..." and
yielding "... watch/watches/watching/watched 'Down On The Farm' ...," etc.
that trying to get a Google "About ... results" is pointless.

--
-Wilson
-----