[Ads-l] P. S. on "Chas"

Geoff Nathan an6993 at WAYNE.EDU
Mon Jun 1 01:46:58 UTC 2015

The older among us probably remember Charles (Chaz) Hockett. I never actually saw it written, but those of his generation (Al Gleason, for example) referred to him that way, and the one time I met him I'm pretty sure that was how he was introduced.

Geoff

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.