[Ads-l] arrove

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 2 13:56:08 UTC 2015

> Not all *that* impressive, all things considered.

"All Things Considered" isn't on CNN.

Let's see if there's a big spike in usage over the next few days.

Why say "arrived" when "arrove" sounds so much cooler?

"Arrovin', Arrovin',
I'll go no more arrovin' with you, fair maid."

Doesn't work with "arrivin'."

JL