[Ads-l] "salty"

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 2 17:02:17 UTC 2015

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/637240-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/61255250

Salty - The state of being angry or frustrated by anothers action,
definition primarily used by the video game community. Refers to the salt
content in tears, as if to say that you were crying.

Example:

Player1: Man I'm tired of your cheap tactics and constant use of high tier
characters.
Player2: You sound salty bro. Get good. *presses taunt button*
Senteniel: DETECTING INCREASE IN SODIUM LEVELS. *proceeds to t.bag
player1's defeated corpse*.

DanG