[Ads-l] Really?

Thu Jun 4 02:53:09 UTC 2015

Facebook has a wide variety of sex and gender possibilities, something
that I think has been announced on this list. Here's an article saying
there are 50 genders on Facebook: http://bit.ly/1cD7cG8

Many people do not select a gender, in which case the plural pronoun is
used.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/home