[Ads-l] Request help verifying quotation of polar explorer Fridtjof Nansen

Fri Jun 12 16:39:53 UTC 2015

The inquiry about the words spoken by Fridtjof Nansen in 1925 has now
been resolved, and the website entry has been updated. Great thanks to
Stephen Goranson and the Duke University library system. Stephen was
able to examine two of the citations.

Garson

. . .