[Ads-l] chuggernaut

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 13 00:17:10 UTC 2015

"Mysteries of the Museum" on the Travel Channel was describing the incident
in San Diego years ago when somebody stole an M-60 tank and drove it on the
highway, smashing forty vehicles before he was stopped.

Anyway, the word used to describe the tank was pretty clearly "chuggernaut."

Google has plenty of hits, but I don't see any as a common noun.

JL