[Ads-l] new gesture

Mon Jun 15 03:23:48 UTC 2015

Doug Wilson asked
> Is the corresponding basic two-handed intact-heart gesture a familiar one?

Searching for "heart hands" on the image website Pixabay displays
examples of the heart sign made with two hands. The movement
illustrating heartbreak is a natural extension, I think. But I had not
seen it before.

http://pixabay.com/en/heart-hands-sunset-beach-ocean-693427/
http://pixabay.com/en/heart-sunset-hands-love-romantic-642068/
http://pixabay.com/en/heart-love-hands-valentine-s-day-462873/

Performing a Google image search for "heart hands" displays numerous
examples. I suspect animated gifs of the heart break motion exist, but
I have not been able to construct an effective query.

Garson