[Ads-l] double-stuff

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Jun 15 17:57:46 UTC 2015

> On Jun 15, 2015, at 11:57 AM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> Bravo! reality series, "The Shahs of Sunset":
>
> "She was at the hotel getting double-stuffed by her two cousins."
>
> Being treated to Oreos, I have to assume.
>
> JL

Technically, the latter treat is a "double-stuf Oreo", maybe to distinguish it from the practice involving double-f's and double cousins. Also, research has documented that the double-stuf (which my dirty-minded mail program keeps trying to correct to "double-stud") Oreo is actually only 1.86 stuffed:
http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/23221747/double-stuf-oreos-only-186-times-the-stuf

LH