[Ads-l] "Fluid adjustment"

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Sat Jun 20 15:44:56 UTC 2015

A back-of-the-book-indexer was describing how she uses a timer to alternate between work (indexing) and breaks (of various kinds).  She wrote "today I’m trying 10-min. breaks. For other breaks, such as fluid adjustment, I’m simply pausing the timer."

Encompassing either/both depletion and repletion, I believe she meant.

About 1,540 hits on Google Web.  However, the early ones are about adjusting fluid intake, for medical reasons.  I didn't search for an association with urination.

Joel