[Ads-l] J. Swift qoute on reasoning "out/into"

Mon Jun 22 16:03:16 UTC 2015

That citation looks great, Stephen. I was asked about this family of
sayings and located pertinent citations from Fisher Ames and Lyman
Beecher together with linkages to Jonathan Swift, Sydney Smith, and
others. But the citations I found for Swift were too late to provide
substantive evidence.

Garson