[Ads-l] n-word update

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 23 18:01:17 UTC 2015

More controversy:

http://news.yahoo.com/n-word-don-lemon-obama-wtf-cnn-135746814.html

And read some of the loony comments (if you can take it).

My favorite for combined ignorance, ingenuousness, and lack of bile:

"That word is in the dictionary. Look the word up people. Color has nothing
to do with it. LOOK UP THE WORD!!! You do not have to be a certain color to
be one."

JL