[Ads-l] n-word update (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 23 19:08:47 UTC 2015

I just checked with a white lawyer friend of mine - a lifelong Tennessean
of rural background, a Democrat, a supporter of liberal clauses, and a
former history major.

I asked if he'd ever thought the Tennessee state flag "resembled" the CSA
flag.

He said, "I never thought about it before. I just remember thinking it was
an attractive design. ...Now that I do think of it...There's no
resemblance."

But maybe he was in deep, deep denial. The more I stare fixedly, with my
mind blank, the more it starts to remind me of the *Nazi* flag...red
background, charged disk in the middle with white, same shape...Strange....

Jeez!  Alert the media!

JL