[Ads-l] Word on billboard that one is not supposed to use (or mention). Allusions, anagrams, metaphors are probably ok.

Wed Jun 24 17:44:09 UTC 2015

Great work, JL and Bill. Bill's link did not work for me. Here is a
short link and long link for the Bill's "sea term" citation in a 1706
edition:

http://bit.ly/1NihjUq

https://books.google.com/books?id=PHBUAAAAYAAJ&q=Parbuncle#v=snippet&