[Ads-l] Adage: There is only one step from the sublime to the ridiculous

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 25 05:31:53 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 1:11 AM, ADSGarson O'Toole <
adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com> quoted:

> Great thanks to Philip Cherny whose inquiry led QI to formulate this
> question and perform this exploration. Many thanks to Wilson Gray and
> Laurence Horn for help in translating the 1767 citation.

QI is very welcome! That's very nice of them, given the triviality of my
"contribution"!

--
-Wilson
-----