[Ads-l] choreography

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 27 23:51:32 UTC 2015

As I understood it, the on-the-spot journalist was speaking of the guy's
familiarity with the arrangement of rooms and hallways.

She *may* have meant comings and goings (which would be equally
noteworthy), but that's not my impression.

She even turned halfway round to point to the hotel entrance.

Time will tell.

JL