[Ads-l] choreography

Sun Jun 28 00:07:03 UTC 2015

There are a small number of hits for two similar expressions I Googled
on. The CNN reporter may have had a slip of the tongue or may have been
building on uses such as these. In brief:

http://bit.ly/1LOeyJw
"The choreography of our hotel work is woven around our residential
experience," he says.

http://slate.me/1fWSdPP
Granted, the choreography of running a restaurant may present some
unforeseen challenges, but not that many.

http://bit.ly/1FHH22m
Chadwick-Hotis brings her performance experience to the fore on a
nightly basis, what she calls "the choreography of the restaurant
business. You rehearse, and then you open doors."

http://bit.ly/1ICiHNv (UK probably))
Choreography of the restaurant and mealtimes was badly organised. It
didn't matter what time you went for dinner something was still being
cooked or had just run out.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/home