[Ads-l] First-ever court-ordered pronoun?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 7 16:15:26 UTC 2015

Former he's must stay he's and former she's, she's or be arrested in bathrooms in Florida. and if the establishment doesn't enforce the bathroom rule, they can be subject to civil suits.  The Stupid Party is in control in FL.   http://bit.ly/1aSXMMJ
 Tom Zurinskas,  Originally SWConn 20 yrs,  college Tenn 3,  work NJ  33,  now FL 12.The need for truespel phonetics - http://justpaste.it/truespelnow