[Ads-l] "front-facing talent": a talking-head sports-analyst who faces the camera

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 14 04:56:51 UTC 2015

Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show | 10 Minutes with Matthew Berry
www.sportstailgateshow.com/2015/01/10-minutes-with-matthew-berry/
Jan 22, 2015 - Matthew Berry: ... I'm a _front-facing talent_ for ESPN and
I interact with fantasy fans all the time.

Sports Illustrated | Soccer by Richard Deitsch
http://on.si.com/19iBOlF
Nov 13, 2014 - Taylor Twellman is in it for the long haul with ESPN. The
soccer analyst has signed an eight-year deal with the network to be the
lead analyst on ESPN's soccer coverage. The length of the deal is one of
the longest at the company for a _front-facing talent_.

Name-drop: Twellman and I are grads of the same St. Louis high school,
class of '54 and of '98, resp.

Twellman's *dad* is class of '70.

I'm old. <sigh>

--