[Ads-l] Read: "He was then killed..."

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 20 23:45:52 UTC 2015

"by a cow of his father's _horning_ him."

I heard the relevant saying first from Ivan Sag (R.I.P.) in the form,

"Fuck with the bull and you _get horned_."

Every other time that I've heard it, it has been in the form,

"Fuck/Mess with a/the bull and you _get the horns_."

I've preferred Ivan's version because of his cool use of "horn" as a verb
beyond the phrase, "horn in." Apparently, "horn" as a verb is *not* unique
to that sayer in that saying.

Youneverknow.

--
-Wilson