[Ads-l] Further Antedatings of "Blitzkrieg"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 26 16:22:58 UTC 2015

For those who don't know, H. V. Kaltenborn was a widely respected columnist
and radio news commentatot. It looks like he "popularized" the word as far
as American journalism was concerned.

JL