[Ads-l] Further Antedatings of "Blitzkrieg"

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Fri Mar 27 17:02:40 UTC 2015

Bonnie, Fred (and others),
Is British Newspaper Archive any better for 17th-18th century British newspapers than the Burney Collection?  Or is its scope later?
Joel

      From: Bonnie Taylor-Blake <b.taylorblake at GMAIL.COM>
 To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
 Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 2:31 PM
 Subject: Re: [ADS-L] Further Antedatings of "Blitzkrieg"

I agree, Fred:  these subscriptions (when paid out of pocket) do add
up.  I bit the bullet and got a year's subscription, but only because
I'm using it for another (non-professional) interest of mine.  Still,
it's kind of hit or miss.

Of course, I'd be happy to search it anytime for anything for anyone.
Just write me off-list.

-- Bonnie

b.taylorblake at gmail.com