[Ads-l] All well

Joe Salmons jsalmons at WISC.EDU
Sun Mar 29 14:11:09 UTC 2015

Thanks, all for the responses. I had figured that a hypercorrect l analysis was unlikely since this is a Wisconsin speaker who doesn’t vocalize laterals that I’ve noticed. But maybe that’s part of the story along with some kind of blending. And probably an individual pattern rather than some kind of broader dialect thing.
Joe