[Ads-l] Adage: Only two possible stories: you go on a journey, or a stranger comes to town

Wed May 6 22:59:53 UTC 2015

Charlie very kindly helped me with the citations for the saying in the
subject line. Now there is an entry on this topic on the website:

There Are Only Two Plots: (1) A Person Goes on a Journey (2) A Stranger
Comes to Town

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/05/06/two-plots/

Garson

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 1:27 PM, ADSGarson O'Toole <adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com