[Ads-l] "WWII Jets Fly Over Washington"

Sat May 9 18:54:18 UTC 2015

I would like to do that to all the reporters and editors who write
"translator" for "interpreter," but my life would be over before I
finished. And unfortunately, teaching them does not work as most of them
simply do not care that translators and interpreters do different jobs.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/home