[Ads-l] P.S.

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Tue May 12 01:35:06 UTC 2015

That took place Saturday, May 9.  Tonight Pierce tried a shot with 3 seconds left that would have tied the next game in the series and given Washington a 3-1 series lead but he must have forgotten to call "game" and the shot was off.  Perhaps the line will have less staying power now, but I think it's still a nice candidate for QOTY (especially if Washington wins the series).

LH