[Ads-l] Kackalack (1923) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 20 20:21:25 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Mullins, Bill CIV (US) <
william.d.mullins18.civ at mail.mil> wrote:

> I can't help directly, but can add that I used to rent a room from a lady
> who referred to a Cadillac as a "Cadiddle-ack".

Mortimer Snerd: "Do you know how you can tell a Cadillac from" - or should
that be _than_ - "a Ca-diddle-ac?"
Edgar Bergen:     "How, Mortimer?"
Mortimer Snerd:  "By the -diddle- in the middle!"

Was your landlady - or should that be ""land*lord*" - old enough to have
been a fan of the "Edgar Bergen and Charlie McCarthy" segment of the Chase
& Sanborn Hour of radio days?

--
-Wilson
-----