[Ads-l] query on -s truncation (UNCLASSIFIED)

Geoff Nathan an6993 at WAYNE.EDU
Thu May 28 18:06:35 UTC 2015

And, of course, Barbara Streisand is often referred to as 'Babs'...

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.