[Ads-l] Motto: The customer is always right - journalist request

Wed Oct 7 20:37:15 UTC 2015

Excellent. Thanks for your help Stephen. The Boston Sunday Herald did
publish the same passage a few weeks before the Boston Globe. The
motto together with a large section of surrounding text was reprinted
in the Globe. Barry told me about the Herald article yesterday, and I
included the citation in the website entry I composed yesterday:

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/10/06/customer/

I updated the entry to add an acknowledgement to you at the end.
Garson