[Ads-l] "young guns" and "young 'uns"

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 23 16:25:20 UTC 2015

I wrote about "young guns" for my Wall St. Journal column this week --
crediting Neal's great research:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-young-guns-moved-from-the-wild-west-to-washington-1445615935

If you hit the WSJ paywall, you can get around it by Googling the headline:

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22How+Young+Guns+Moved+From+the+Wild+West+to+Washington%22