[Ads-l] Modern Proverb: Life is just one damn thing after another

Wed Sep 2 21:36:43 UTC 2015

Way back in March 2010 I initiated a discussion thread about the
following adage. Now there is an entry on the Quote Investigator
website which includes an acknowledgement to some ADS mailing-list
denizens.

Life Is Just One Damn Thing After Another
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/09/02/life-one/

[Begin acknowledgement]
Great thanks to the discussants Bill Mullins, Dan Goncharoff, Charles
Doyle, Alison Murie, and Victor Steinbok. Special thanks to Mullins
for locating the Wilkes-Barre citation.
[End acknowledgement]

With appreciation; feedback welcome,
Garson