[Ads-l] Bang it here, Glimpse at

Brian Hitchcock brianhi at SKECHERS.COM
Mon Sep 14 20:07:35 UTC 2015

Saw this in a 9/11/2015 Motor Trend article.
The meaning of BANG IT HERE is definitely "click here".

2016 Honda Civic Spotted Uncovered Before its Official Debut
Thanks to CivicX, we now have our first glimpse at the 2016 Honda Civic sedan just days before its official unveiling. The model was first spotted parked on the streets of Ann Arbor, Mich., in plain sight.  Although it's not a huge departure from the styling norms of today's small sedans, this new Civic could actually be considered radical for a conservative automaker like Honda.
          >> BANG IT HERE TO READ ALL ABOUT IT. >>

In addition, I was surprised to see, in the above, the usage "first glimpse at".  I had thought the collocation "glimpse of" is the common usage.
Is "glimpse at" common?  Is "glimpse at" recent, or is it a long-standing alternative to "glimpse of", or is it the precursor for "glimpse of"?