[Ads-l] Just a sentence in BE

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 23 15:24:57 UTC 2015

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 9:13 PM, Benjamin Barrett <gogaku at ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

> I think I hear this a lot

I *know* that I *hear* it a lot. People may say anything. This is a
*written* example. I see examples in dialogs in novels and such. But, IME,
finding something like this written in the wild is not common. Of course,
YMMV.

And it's also true, nowadays, that people - even writers for "classy"
publications like the New Yorker and the NYT - may write and publish any
damned thing at all, too.

Youneverknow.
--
-Wilson