[Ads-l] On the WOTY watch

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri Sep 25 00:06:04 UTC 2015

Most outrageous, perhaps?

From

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/24/opinion/david-cameron-the-prime-minister-did-what-with-a-pigs-head.html

I've become acquainted with both piggate (or more exactly #piggate) and necrozoophilia, although full disclosure forces me to concede that the former has its own wikipedia site and many, many g-hits (but all, it appears, from this year), while the latter has an urbandictionary entry with a cite from 2010.

But do we really think Cameron is the *first* world leader to have had sex with (or, as reported here, on) a dead pig's head?  Wonder if the candidates in our debates will be asked about their position on...well, probably not.

LH